Jennifer Tiblier Knox
Professional Graphic Design Artist
My love of the arts and for design is what has driven me to this place in my life… and in my work.
Jenn grew up in the heart of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in 1998. She followed her passion for art and culture to Memphis, TN where she worked in graphic design until 2002. A desire to return to her roots, landed her as Creative Director for Baber’s Inc., in Pascagoula, MS, where she managed the advertising development and marketing efforts supporting more than 50 furniture & appliance stores.
Concurrently, Jenn freelanced under the name Jennart, until 2006, when the demand for her custom services outgrew her “free” time, and Jennart Ad Design was born!
Within merely 2 years, Jenn’s significant niche in the wedding industry became apparent — Jennart Wedding & Event Stationery emerged; and has since become one of the coast’s exclusive suppliers of custom designed wedding print materials and party invitations.
Today, along with her husband, Zak, Jenn operates Jennart Ad Design and Jennart Wedding & Event Stationery in Gautier, MS.
Jennart Ad Design delivers an extensive selection of innovative services in graphic art, such as logo design and corporate branding; advertising layouts for magazines, brochures, flyers; printed items such as corporate stationery, business cards, rack cards, postcards, and POP materials. We are also a distributor of promotional products, tee-shirts, and other printed/embroidered apparel; we offer full-service printing and mailing, and a host of additional designs and services.
Jennart Wedding & Event Stationery provides a variety of exquisite printed materials artfully crafted to the specific wishes of the bride-to-be. Our Wedding Invitation Ensembles are packaged according to your specifications, and may include custom monogram design, invitations, save the dates, programs, placards & seating charts, menus, napkins, favors and more!
Jennart Ad Design is honored to have contributed to various Gulf Coast charities and fundraising organizations with work such as:
• Kreative Kids Logo – Hancock County
• 2009 Chef’s of the Coast Commemorative Poster – Silver Addy Award Winner
• 2010 Gulf Coast Carnival Association Commemorative Poster – New York, New York
• 2010 Chef’s of the Coast Commemorative Poster – Rio De Janeiro Carnival
• 2010 Boys & Girls Club Gulf Coast, Steak & Stake Event Logo
• 2011 Chef’s of the Coast Commemorative Poster – Venetian Carnival Galla
• 2011 Boys & Girls Club Gulf Coast, Steak & Stake Event Logo
• 2012 Gulf Coast Carnival Association Commemorative Poster – Off to the Races
• 2012 Chef’s of the Coast Commemorative Poster – 30th Anniversary Food & Wine Extravaganza
• 2013 Gulf Coast Carnival Association Commemorative Poster – The Best of Times